SAP CS Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings will provide the best SAP CS training in Chennai with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic SAP CS course syllabus for the students in both SAP CS online training in Chennai and SAP CS classroom training in Chennai. SAP CS training in Chennai teaches by experienced certified faculties they provide real-time scenarios and projects in SAP CS weekdays classes in Chennai and SAP CS weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We will provide the best SAP CS training in Chennai with expert trainers. Contact 09655 992 993 for more details and SAP CS demo class in Chennai.
SAP CS Course In Chennai
We offer best SAP CS course in Chennai for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We offer SAP CS courses in Chennai to current and passed out students and working employees and SAP CS corporate training in Chennai. We provide SAP CS course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai. Learning SAP CS training in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Our faculty has 11+ years of experience and handled much corporate training in Chennai, India.
SAP CS Training Institute In Chennai
SAP CS training institute in Chennai will provide SAP CS online training in Chennai, SAP CS classroom training in Chennai and SAP CS corporate training in Chennai with qualified trainers. Chennai Trainings is one of the best SAP CS training institute in Chennai Which provides SAP CS courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Our Chennai Trainings instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore the knowledge. SAP CS training in Chennai provides perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environment. We will provide SAP CS basic to advance level of training in Chennai to the students.
SAP CS Training Centre In Chennai
SAP CS training center in Chennai is one of the top training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings is recognized as Best SAP CS training center in Chennai by the students. In Chennai trainings, SAP CS training in Chennai trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. Chennai Trainings is the best choice for learning SAP CS course at an affordable cost.
Overview of SAP CS Training
SAP CS stands for (Customer Services), a popular SAP ERP tool that offers the basic functionalities to a vast range of customer specific tasks, is considered to be an important extension of the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module.CS is a core logistics module, which is part of SAP ERP. The module is mainly used for maintenace/hire of customer equipment and hence involves many of the Plant Maintenance (PM) functions as well as Sales & Distribution (SD) functions.C S (Customer Service)order is created with T Code IW31. In Plant maintenance & customer service customizing, you have to configure order type. Customer service module is combination of two modules i.e. Plant Maintenance (PM) & Sales & Distribution (SD).A service notification consists of a notification header and one or more items. Notification header data is information that is used to identify and manage the notification.SAP functional is responsible client interactions, requirement gathering, design, writing functional docs (like Specification docs, test scripts, user manuals etc.), functional testing and support on functional aspects. It also includes config changes in the system. Whereas SAP technical is responsible for the build.
SAP CS Salary In Chennai
SAP CS with required competence can expect about a package of 20,000 to 55,000 Which is the average.
SAP CS Course Duration In Chennai
45 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
SAP CS Training In Chennai Locations
Our SAP CS Training centre in Chennai
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality SAP CS training centre in Velachery, Chennai. SAP CS course in Chennai is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for SAP CS certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
Syllabus For SAP CS Training In Chennai
Customer Service (CS)
- Installed Base Management (CS-IB)
- Service Agreements
- Service Contracts
- Customer Interaction Center
- Service Notifications (CS-CM-SN)
- Call Management
Management of the Installed Base
- Serviceable Item as a Material
- Serviceable Item as a Piece of Equipment
- Serviceable Item as a Functional Location
- Serviceable Item as a Bill of Material
- Installed Base Management (CS-IB)
- Installed Base
Creating an Installed Base
- Creating an Installed Base with a Reference
- Creating an Installed Base from Sales Data
- Creating an Installed Base from Production Data
Displaying an Installed Base
- Displaying an Installed Base from the Technical Object
- Displaying an Installed Base from the Notification
- Structure Processing of an Installed Base
Functional Locations (CS-BD/PM-EQM-FL)
- Functional Location
- Reference Functional Location
- Creating a Reference Functional Location
- Copying a Reference Functional Location
- Changing and Displaying a Reference Functional Location
- Activating/Deactivating Reference Functional Locations
- Flagging a Reference Functional Location for Deletion
- Structure Indicator
- Creation Functions for Functional Locations
- Creating a Functional Location
- Creating a Functional Location for the Reference Location
- Creating a Functional Location Using a Copy Reference
- Assigning a Superior Functional Location
- Changing and Displaying a Functional Location
- Renaming Functional Locations
- Changing the Maintenance Plant in a Functional Location
- Activating/Deactivating Functional Locations
- Flagging a Functional Location for Deletion
- Alternative Labeling Systems
- Configuring a Required Labeling System
- Assigning an Alternative Label to a Functional Location
- Displaying Alternative Labels for a Functional Location
- Representing the Structure of a Whole System
- Displaying Location Structures
- List Editing for Functional and Reference Functional Locations
- Creating Location Master Records Using List Editing
- Creating Similar Structures
- List Editing Using a Copy Reference
- Replacing Location Labels
- List Editing Using a Reference Functional Location
- Consistency Check for Functional Location Data
- Performing a Consistency Check
- Creating a Piece of Equipment
- Using List Editing for Equipment
- Changing a Piece of Equipment
- Changing the Maintenance Plant
- Change View Selection
- Displaying an Equipment Master Record
- Activating/Deactivating Equipment
- Flagging a Piece of Equipment for Deletion
- Displaying Usage Times
- Displaying the Structure List and the Structure Graphic
- Equipment at Functional Locations
- Installing/Dismantling Equipment from the Functional Location Master Record
- Installing Equipment
Functions of Technical Objects
- Data Transfer
- Hierarchical Data Transfer
- Horizontal Data Transfer
- Data Transfer By System Rules
- Individually-Defined Data Transfer
- Data Transfer Sequence
- Transferring Data from Dependent Fields
- Transferring Data When Objects are Locked
- Processing the Objects Immediately
- Processing the Objects Later
- Data Transfer for Subsequent Structure Changes
- Data Transfer
- Transferring Data From the Superior Equipment or Location
- Transferring Data From Installed Equipment
- Displaying and Changing Data Origin
- Displaying and Changing Data for Locations
- Displaying Data Origin for Locations
- Changing Data Origin for Locations
- Displaying and Changing Data Origin for Equipment
- Displaying Data Origin for Pieces of Equipment
- Classification of Technical Objects
- Creating and Changing Characteristics and Classes
- Classifying Reference Functional Locations
- Classifying Functional Locations
- Classifying Equipment
- Changing the Classification
- Document Management for Technical Objects
Management of Technical Objects
- Comparison: Structural Display – Product Structure Browser
- Defining a Display Filter
- Creating a Structure
- Processing a Structure
- Showing Environment Data
- Hiding Object Dependencies
- Managing Structural Changes
- Information About Structural Changes
Measuring Points and Counters
- Measuring Point
- Measurement Document
- Counter-Based Maintenance
- Condition-Based Maintenance
- Customer Exit IMRC0001
- Calling up Documentation for the Exit
- Entering Measurement and Counter Readings
- Entering Measurement and Counter Readings as Barcodes
How Do I Enrol For SAP CS Training In Chennai At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our SAP CS training centre in Velachery to join SAP CS training in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A SAP CS Training In Chennai Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai trainings SAP CS training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The SAP CS Faculties At Chennai Trainings?
Our SAP CS training in Chennai faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The SAP CS Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
SAP CS training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Chennai Trainings?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
SAP CS Training In Chennai Testimonials
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best SAP CS training in Chennai Trainings. The overall experience with is very good. I would suggest to join Chennai Trainings.
– Mahitha, Chennai
I was joined to SAP CS training in Chennai Trainings. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience.
– Saravanavel, Chennai
Chennai Trainings is very reliable for SAP CS online course. They are giving such a good and hands-on SAP CS training in Chennai. They especially provide project oriented training. Their way of teaching is good and easily catchable.
– Boopathi, Chennai
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!