Teradata Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings will provide the best Teradata training in Chennai with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We will provide the best Teradata training in Chennai with expert trainers. We organize a systematic Teradata course syllabus for the students in both Teradata online training in Chennai, Teradata classroom training in Chennai. Teradata training in Chennai teaches by experienced certified faculties they provide real-time scenarios and projects in Teradata weekdays classes in Chennai and Teradata weekend classes in Chennai, Velachery. Contact 09655 992 993 for more details and free Teradata demo class in Chennai.
Teradata Course In Chennai
We offer best Teradata course in Chennai for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. Our faculty has 11+ years of experience and handled much corporate training in Chennai, India. Learning Teradata course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. We offer Teradata courses in Chennai to current and passed out students and working employees and Teradata corporate training in Chennai. We provide Teradata course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai.
Teradata Training Institute In Chennai
Chennai Trainings is one of the best Teradata training institute in Chennai Which provides Teradata courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Teradata training in Chennai provides perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environment. Our Chennai Trainings instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore the knowledge. We will provide Teradata basic to advance level of training in Chennai to the students. Teradata training institute in Chennai will provide Teradata training in Chennai, Teradata classroom training in Chennai and Teradata corporate training in Chennai with qualified trainers.
Teradata Training Centre In Chennai
Teradata training center in Chennai is one of the top training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings is the best choice for learning Teradata course at an affordable cost. In Chennai trainings, Teradata trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. Chennai Trainings is recognized as Best Teradata training centre in Chennai by the students.
Teradata is an enterprise software company that develops and sells database analytics software subscriptions. The company provides three main services: business analytics, cloud products, and consulting. Teradata is a popular Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) suitable for large data warehousing applications. This tutorial provides a good understanding of Teradata Architecture, various SQL commands, Indexing concepts and Utilities to import/export data.
Teradata Salary In Chennai
Teradata with required competence can expect about a package of 15,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
Teradata Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
Teradata Training In Chennai Location
Our Teradata Training centre in Chennai
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality Teradata training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Teradata training in Chennai is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for Teradata certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
Syllabus For Teradata Training In Chennai
Introduction – Teradata
- Dimensional Modeling also called Star Schema
The Primary Index
- Physical Modeling – The Primary Index
- Two Types of Primary Indexes (UPI or NUPI)
- Unique Primary Index (UPI)
- Non-Unique Primary Index (NUPI)
- Multi-Column Primary Indexes
- When do you define the Primary Index?
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on Primary Indexes
How Teradata Distributes And Retrieves Data
- How Teradata Distributes and Retrieves Rows
- Hashing the Primary Index Value
- The Hash Map
- Laying a Row onto the Proper AMP
- Retrieving a Row by way of the Primary Index
- Placing Non-Unique Primary Indexes (NUPI) Rows
- Non-Unique Primary Indexes Continued
- Placing (NUPI) Rows Continued
- Retrieving (NUPI) Rows
- Even Distribution with an UPI
- Uneven Distribution with a NUPI
- Unacceptable Distribution with a NUPI
- Big Trouble – A Picture of a Full Table Scan
- A Visual for Data Layout
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on Data Placement
- Bonus Video – Tera-Tom Video on the Row-ID
- Test your Teradata Primary Index Knowledge
- Secondary Indexes
- The Secondary Index Subtable
- USI – Always a Two-AMP Operation
- USI Summary
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on Unique Secondary Indexes (USI)
- NUSI Sub table is AMP-Local
- NUSI Recap
- Secondary Index Summary
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on Non-Unique Secondary Indexes (NUSI)
- A Table used for our Partitioning Example
- Range Queries
- Why we had to perform a Full Table Scan
- A Partitioned Table
- A Partitioned Table
- One Year of Orders Partitioned
- Fundamentals of Partitioning
- Add the Partition to the Row-ID for the Row Key
- Multi-Level Partitioning
- Partitioning Rules
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on Partitioning
- The most Powerful USER
- DBC owns all the Disk Space
- DBC Example of 1000 GBs
- DBC will first CREATE a USER or a DATABASE
- Teradata is Hierarchical
- Only two Objects can Receive PERM Space
- PERM, SPOOL and TEMP Space
- Spool is like a Speed Limit
- All Space is calculated on a Per AMP Basis
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on Space
- Introduction to a Join Index
- Join Index Fundamentals
- A Multi-Table Join Index Example
- Multi-Table Join Index Picture
- Single-Table Join Index
- Aggregate Join Index
- Join Index Details to Remember
- Watch the Tera-Tom Video on the Parody Teradata Query Search-Off
- Data Protection
- Transaction Concept
- Transient Journal
- RAID 1 – Mirroring
- VProcs Migrate when a Node Fails
- Cliques – An 8-Node Example
- Hot Standby Nodes
- Hot Standby Nodes in Action
- FALLBACK Protection
- How Fallback Works
- Fallback Clusters Exercise
- Fallback Clusters
- The Six Rules of Fallback
- Down AMP Recovery Journal (DARJ)
- Permanent Journal
- Permanent Journal Rules
Teradata SQL – Fundamental Sql Using Select
- Fundamental Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Basic SELECT Command
- WHERE Clause
- Compound Comparisons (AND / OR)
- Impact of NULL on Compound Comparisons
- Using NOT in SQL Comparisons
- Multiple Value Search (IN)
- Using NOT IN
- Using Quantifiers Versus IN
- Multiple Value Range Search (BETWEEN)
- Character String Search (LIKE)
- Derived Columns
- Creating a Column Alias Name
- Naming conventions
- Breaking Conventions
- ORDER BY
- TOP Rows Option
- DISTINCT Function
How Do I Enrol For Teradata Training In Chennai At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our Teradata training centre in Chennai to join Teradata training in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A Teradata Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai trainings Teradata training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The Teradata Faculties At Chennai Trainings?
Our Teradata faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Trainings
What Is The Teradata Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
Teradata training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Chennai Trainings?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!