AWS Training In Chennai
Chennai trainings provides AWS training in Chennai, Velachery. Best AWS training course certification in Chennai trainings. We provide AWS classroom training and AWS online training in Chennai Trainings. We have a Cloud concept experienced faculties and real-time module examples with affordable fee and certification. Further details call:09655 992 993.
AWS Course In Chennai
AWS course in Chennai, Velachery. In this module you will learn the definition and concept of Cloud Computing, AWS training in Chennai primarily focused on secured cloud service. AWS training is more important than those who are working in clouds. Why Cloud is a preferred choice in various verticals, Advantages of using Cloud, Why Organizations choose Cloud, Types of Cloud (Public, Private, Hybrid and Community), and Introduction to models of cloud service IaaS, SaaS and PaaS, Pros and Cons of Cloud server management, covering peak demand with Cloud, AWS and Cloud.
AWS Training Institute In Chennai
Chennai trainings provides best AWS training in Chennai, In our institute We will teach AWS course from scratch to expert level, In our syllabus system mainly focused on the practical real-time modules for the student. In Chennai trainings have an experienced cloud platform trainers with a higher profile. We offer 100% best AWS training certification in Chennnai.
According to the learners we have flexible timings with weekday, weekend class and along with fast-track schedules. Students can learn how to set up AWS process and we provide job support.
AWS Training Overview
Amazon web services (AWS) is leading cloud system available in market. Almost every companies use AWS as infrastructure as service or platform as service.AWS has multiple services like Simple Storage service, Elastic Could Compute, Simple notification service, Relational Database service, Simple email service, Identity and access Management, Route S3,Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Cloud Compute, Virtual Private clould.AWS is used by most companies for storage and archival as the cost of storage is very less when compared to other storage like windows, unix etc and another important advantage is you pay for only service you use and Amazon also considers the time of usage while billing. Also Amazons Redshift Database is used to store large amount of data and analytics is simple in Redshift as it processes data in parallel.AWS can also be used for simple tasks like hosting a website and cost of domain hosting is very less when compared to hosting providers like Godaddy,bluehost etc.
AWS Salary In Chennai
AWS with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
AWS Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
AWS Training In Chennai Location
Our AWS Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 60042
Chennai trainings institute is located in Chennai, Velachery.It is one of the quality AWS training center in Chennai. Many number of students and working employees are studied and placed on MNCs through Chennai trainings in Chennai. is the perfect choice for AWS certified training in Chennai
Syllabus For AWS Training In Chennai
Basics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing definition and uses.
- Difference between traditional systems and cloud
- Benefits in using Cloud over other systems
- Cloud computing models available in market
- Private Cloud definition and uses
- Public Cloud definition and uses
- Hybrid Cloud definition and uses
- Introduction to other cloud like Google, Microsoft azure ,VM Ware etc
- Introduction to Virtualization and its uses
Service Models in Cloud
- IAAS – infrastructure as a Service definition and service provided
- SAAS- Software as a Service definition and service provided
- PASS – Platform as a Service (PaaS) definition and service provided
Basics of AWS
- Overview of AWS console
- Billing and choosing bill method and currency
- AWS architecture and advantages
- Registering your own AWS account
- Define region and availability zone
- Various Service available in AWS
- Introduction of Simple Storage Service
- Navigation of AWS console
- Linux Introduction and advantages
- Linux basic commands
- Listing files and folders in linux
- Linux file and folder permissions
- Changing linux file and folder permissions
- Different ways of creating files using touch,vi,cat etc
- Creating folder and assigning permission to folder
- Using grep command to search pattern
- VI editor basics-insert,delete,replace,save and quit,quit without saving
- View file contents using cat,head,tail,more
- Using find command for searching file
- Find vs grep difference
- Creating basic script and executing it
- Delete files and folders
EC2-Elastic Cloud Compute
- Overview and uses of Elastic Cloud Compute
- Create and launch EC2
- Create key using RSA command and secure your login using private and public key
- EC2 Instance types- Spot, Reserved, Dedicated, On-demand.
- Instance and AMI introduction
- Create snapshot using EBS
- Launch instance from AMI and deploy existing instance using AMI
IAM – Identity Access Management
- IAM introduction
- Creating users and configuring permission in IAM
- Policy in IAM
- Creating a new policy in IAM
- Attaching a policy to user
- Editing creating policy
- Versioning policy
- Managing policy
- Deleting policy
- Testing policy
- IAM groups and roles
- Assign user to group
- Auto scaling introduction and benefits of Auto scaling
- Auto scaling group and its configuration
- Lifecycle and key components of auto scaling
- Create a scaling group and configure dynamic scaling
- Auto scaling pricing details
S3 – Simple Storage Cloud
- Simple Storage Cloud introduction and creation
- Sign up for Simple Storage Cloud bucket
- S3 buckets introduction and uses
- How to create,add,delete objects to S3 buckets
- Setting permission to S3 buckets
- Configuring S3 buckets
- Export and import data from and to s3
- View, edit ,copy and move S3 objects
- Replication of S3 buckets
- S3 Pricing and troubleshooting issues
Relational Database Service
- Introduction to RDS and how to activate RDS
- Types of DB available – Oracle,SQL server,Redshift etc and cost of launching them
- Creating RDS, configuring database
- DB Instances and configuring backup
- Maintaining, modifying and connecting to Data Base instance
- Different database options like backup and how to restore DB from backup
- Database log files and monitoring performance of Database
Elastic Load Balancing in AWS
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) introduction and uses
- Types of Load Balancer available in AWS
- Overview of working of load balancer
- Benefits of using ELB in AWS
- Security settings for Load balancer
- Configure and monitor health of ELB
- Overview and Use of Network Load balancer
- Overview and Use of Classic Load balancer
- Overview and Use of Application Load balancer
EBS – Elastic Block Service
- What is EBS and how to create EBS
- How to create and delete EBS volumes
- Procedure to attach volumes with EC2 instance
- Procedure to detach volumes with EC2 instance
Amazon Route 53
- Route 53 Overview and uses of route 53
- Definition of hosted zones and how to create them
- Definition of domain name and its uses
- How to host a website with custom domain name
- Set up automatic renewal of Domain and hosting
- Domain Name System (DNS) service definition and configuration
- Zone file and how to create records in zone file
- Editing and deleting records in zone file
- Cloud watch introduction
- What to be monitored identification
- Dashboards and how to use them
- How to configure Cloud watch Monitoring Services
- What is threshold and how to use cloud watch alarm
- Monitor statists of EC2 instance
- Other Monitoring services available in AWS
- Setting up billing for cloud watch
- Overview of DevOps and different DevOps tools available in market
- How to automate code deployment using CI/CD pipelines
- Test automation using JUnit
- How to use CVS, GIT for version control
- How to build using Maven and Apache ant
- Introduction to Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Use Jenkins for continuous integration
Why should I learn AWS course in Chennai at Chennai trainings?
AWS course in Chennai is designed and conducted by more than 10+ years experienced faculty
Affordable fee with best AWS training in Chennai
Guidance of interview tips and training, Resume preparation
Real-time projects and case study
How do i enrol for the AWS training in Chennai?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our AWS training center in Chennai to join AWS training in Chennai
What will be the size of a AWS batch at Chennai trainings?
We at Chennai trainings AWS training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How equipped are the AWS faculties at Chennai trainings?
Our AWS faculty member is an industry expert and has experience in real-time application.
What are the eligibility criteria for AWS training in Chennai?
A person who is interested in cloud technology.
How will AWS training help your career?
AWS training in Chennai helps to grow high on cloud computing.
What are the payment modes accepted at Chennai trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai trainings
What is the AWS course duration in Chennai?
45 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
AWS Training In Chennai Testimonials
– Sathish, Chennai
– Arun, Chennai
Our Other Related Courses
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!