Microsoft Azure Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings provides best Microsoft Azure training in Chennai in both Microsoft Azure online training and Microsoft Azure classroom training in Chennai with 100% placement support and real-time work experience. In Chennai Trainings Microsoft Azure course is available on both weekdays and weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We offer Microsoft Azure courses in Chennai to current and passed out students and working employees and Microsoft Azure corporate training in Chennai. Our Microsoft Azure training is like basic to advance level of training in Chennai. We provide real-time work experience and projects to the students in the Microsoft Azure training period. Best Microsoft Azure Course is located in Velachery, Chennai.
Microsoft Azure Course In Chennai
We offer best Microsoft Azure course in Chennai for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We provide Microsoft Azure course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai. Learning Microsoft Azure course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best Microsoft Azure course in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scopeful technology. Microsoft Azure training course in Chennai contains real-time examples and practical. Contact – 09962 734 734 for best Microsoft Azure training in Chennai.
Microsoft Azure Training Institute In Chennai
Chennai Trainings is the best Microsoft Azure training institute in Chennai which provides Microsoft Azure courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Microsoft Azure training institute in Chennai is one of the best place to learn Microsoft Azure course in Chennai Trainings. Microsoft Azure training institute in Chennai will provide online training, classroom training and corporate training in Chennai with qualified trainers. In Microsoft Azure training institute in Chennai have more than 10 years experienced faculty to train the students.
Microsoft Azure Training Centre In Chennai
Are you planning for Microsoft Azure training in Chennai? Chennai Trainings is one of the best Microsoft Azure training centre in Chennai and it will be the best choice for learning Microsoft Azure course at an affordable cost. Our Microsoft Azure training in Chennai faculty has a lot of Real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. Chennai Trainings is recognized as Best Microsoft Azure training centre in Chennai by the students.
Microsoft Azure Training Overview
At its core, Azure is a public cloud computing platform—with solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and much more. It can be used to replace or supplement your on-premise servers.
Azure is a fast, flexible, and affordable platform, and its pricing and capabilities make it the best public cloud offering on the market.
Microsoft Azure Salary In Chennai
Microsoft Azure with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
Microsoft Azure Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
Microsoft Azure Training In Chennai Locations
Our Microsoft Azure Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality Microsoft Azure training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Microsoft Azure course in Chennai is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for Microsoft Azure certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
Microsoft Azure Training In Chennai Syllabus
Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Introduction to MS Azure
- Multi-Channel Learning Other Resources
Overview of Azure
- From Self Hosting to Cloud Computing
- Overview of 100 Azure Services
- Azure Geos and Regions
Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- What is a Virtual Machine
- The Azure Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine in Azure
- Test a Virtual Machine in Azure
- ASSIGNMENT Create a Virtual Machine
- Configure a VM for Availability
- Monitor a VM
- Setting up Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS)
Automate Deployment of Virtual Machines
- Working with ARM Templates, Part 1
- Working with ARM Templates, Part 2
- Working with ARM Templates, Part 3
- Working with ARM Templates, Part 4
- Deploy a Linux VM using ARM Templates
- Encrypt a Virtual Machine
Analyses Resource Utilization and Consumption
- Configure diagnostic settings on resources
- Create baseline for resources
- Create and test alerts
- Create and test metrics
- Create action groups
- Monitor and manage Azure costs
- View alerts in Log Analytics
Create and Configure Storage Accounts
- Create a storage account
- Add storage account to a virtual network
- Manage access keys and secure access signature (SAS)
- Using Storage Explorer
- Setting up Log Analytics for storage
- Configure storage redundancy
Manage Virtual Networking
- Overview of Virtual Networks
- Public and Private IP Addresses
- Routing Traffic on a Network
Connectivity Between Networks
- Introduction to VNET Peering
- Configuring VNET-to-VNET Communication
Manage Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Basic versus Premium Tiers
- Create an Azure Active Directory Account (Azure AD)
- Assign a Custom Domain to Azure AD
- Upgrade Azure AD to Premium P2
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Setting Up Self-Service Password Reset
- Azure AD Conditional Access
- Utilizing Access Reviews
Manage Hybrid Identities
- Azure AD Hybrid Identities
Migrate Servers to Azure
- Setting Up Azure Site Recovery
- Prepare ASR Source
- Using VMWare P2V for Migration
Configure Server less Computing
- Overview of Server less Computing
- Create an Azure Function App
- Code an Azure Function
- Create an Azure Logic App
- More on Logic Apps
- Create an Azure Event Grid
- Messaging with Service Bus
Implement Load Balancing
- Create a Load Balancer
- Understand Load Balancer Settings
- Front End IP Configuration
- Create an Application Gateway
- Configure the Application Gateway
Implement Multi-Factor Authentication and Role Based Access Control
- Turn on Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Enable Azure AD Conditional Access
- Setup Fraud Alerts
- MFA One-Time Bypass
- Verifying Your Identity with MFA
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Creating Custom RBAC Roles
Create Web Apps by Using PaaS
- Create App Services Web App
- Deploy Web App
- Create App Services Container App
- Upload Web jobs as Background Jobs
Design and develop apps that run-in containers
- Create a Kubernetes Cluster (AKS)
- Deploy a Kubernetes Cluster (AKS)
- Use the AKS Dashboard
- Install Docker Toolbox on Local
- Test the Container using Docker Compose
Implement Secure Data Solutions
- Introduction to Data Security
- Data Storage Encryption
- Azure Key Vault
- Storing ARM Template Secrets
- Storing Application Secrets
- Storing Certificate Secrets
Develop for Azure Storage – Cosmos DB
- Intro to Cosmos DB
- Create a Cosmos DB Collection
- Develop for Cosmos DB
- Principle of Data Consistency
Develop for Azure Storage – Relational DB
- Intro to Relational Databases
- Create a SQL Database
- Concept of Geo-Replication
- Using the SQL Database Firewall
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Inserting Data into SQL Database
Develop for the Cloud
- Message Based Integration Architecture
- Develop for Auto scaling
How Do I Enrol For Microsoft Azure Training At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our Microsoft Azure training centre in Chennai, Velachery to join Microsoft Azure course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A Microsoft Azure Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai trainings Microsoft Azure training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The Microsoft Azure Faculties At Chennai Trainings?
Our Microsoft Azure faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The Microsoft Azure Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
Microsoft Azure training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Chennai Trainings?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
Microsoft Azure Training Testimonials
– Jagadheeshwaran, Chennai
– Saratha, Chennai
– Charles, Chennai
Our Other Related Courses
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!