Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings will provide the best Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic Microsoft Dynamics CRM course syllabus for the students in both Microsoft Dynamics CRM online training in Chennai and Microsoft Dynamics CRM classroom training in Chennai. Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai teaches by experienced certified faculties they provide real-time scenarios and projects in Microsoft Dynamics CRM weekdays classes in Chennai and Microsoft Dynamics CRM weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We will provide the best Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai with expert trainers. Contact 09655 992 993 for more details and Microsoft Dynamics CRM demo class in Chennai.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Course In Chennai
We offer best Microsoft Dynamics CRM course in Chennai for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We offer Microsoft Dynamics CRM courses in Chennai to current and passed out students and working employees and Microsoft Dynamics CRM corporate training in Chennai. We provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai. Learning Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai at Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Our faculty has 11+ years of experience and handled much corporate training in Chennai, India.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training Institute In Chennai
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training institute in Chennai will provide online training, classroom training and corporate training in Chennai with qualified trainers. Chennai Trainings is one of the best Microsoft Dynamics CRM training institute in Chennai Which provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. Our Chennai Trainings instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore the knowledge. Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai provides perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environment. We will provide Microsoft Dynamics CRM basic to advance level of training in Chennai to the students.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training Centre In Chennai
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training center in Chennai is one of the top training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Chennai Trainings is recognized as Best Microsoft Dynamics CRM training centre in Chennai by the students. In Chennai trainings, Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. Chennai Trainings is the best choice for learning Microsoft Dynamics CRM course at an affordable cost.
Overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a client relationship the board programming bundle created through Microsoft, that spends significant time in improving client connections for any organization. it is one of the main business-standard CRM programming accessible in advertise. The item centers explicitly around deals, advertising, and client support areas, however Microsoft has been showcasing Dynamics CRM as a XRM stage and has been urging accomplices to utilize its restrictive (.net based) structure to redo it.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Salary In Chennai
Microsoft Dynamics CRM with required competence can expect about a package of 30,000 to 45,000 Which is the average.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Course Duration In Chennai
55 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training In Chennai Locations
Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training centre in Chennai
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality Microsoft Dynamics CRM training centre in Velachery, Chennai. Microsoft Dynamics CRM course in Chennai is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
Syllabus For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training In Chennai
- Benefits of Closed Loop Marketing
- Creating and Using Marketing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns and Quick Campaigns
- Quick Campaigns
- Introduction to Marketing Campaigns
- Creating a Marketing Campaign
- Creating and Using Campaign Templates
- Importing Leads
Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Campaigns, Campaign Activities and Marketing Lists
- Creating and Using Email Templates
- Sales Literature, Products and Price Lists
- Distributing Campaign Activities
- Capturing and Viewing Campaign Responses
- Working with Campaign Responses
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Marketing Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Creating and Managing Marketing Goals
- Creating Charts
- Customizing and Working with Dashboards
Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics
- Overview of the Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Core Records in the Sales Process
- Tracking Competitors and Managing Sales Literature
- Working with Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Sales Processes, Workflows and Dialogs
Working with the Product Catalog
- The Product Catalog and the Sales Process
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
Sales Order Processing
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Process
- Opportunities, Quotes, and the Sales Process
- Working with Orders
- Working with Invoices
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Sales Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Creating Charts
Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics
- Getting Started with Service Management
- Cases and the Service Management Process
- Queues and Contracts in Service Management
Working with Cases in the Case Grid
- Working with Cases and Contracts
- Creating Case Records
- Working with Cases
- Contracts and Contract Templates
- Creating and Working with Contracts
- Using Contracts with Cases
Using the Knowledge Base
- Article Templates
- Creating, Approving and Publishing Articles
- Using and Searching the Knowledge Base
- Cases and Knowledge Base Articles
Working with Teams and Queues
- Introduction to Teams
- Introduction to Queues
- Creating and Managing Queues
- Working with Queues and Queue Items
- Using Workflows with Queues
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Service Management Reports
- Service Management Charts and Dashboards
- Goal Management for Service
Service Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics
- Service Scheduling Overview
- Service Scheduling Scenarios
- Service Scheduling Process
- Working with Service Activities and the Service Calendar
- Closing, Cancelling, or Rescheduling a Service Activity
- Using Charts and Reports to Analyze Service Activities
- Understanding the Service Activity Scheduling Engine
- Resources, Services and Selection Rules
- Incorporating Customer Preferences
- Resource and Service Capacity Requirements
- Understanding Sites and Same-Site Requirements
Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration
- Business Units and Security Roles
- Business Units
- Managing Business Units
- Security Features
Configuring Users and Teams
- User Management Overview
- Adding and Maintaining User Accounts
- Team Configuration
Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
- Customization Methodology
- Who can Customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Types of Customizations
- Types of Customizations – Solutions
- Customization Concepts
- Field Data Types
- Field Properties
- Creating Fields
- Creating Option Sets
- Entity Concepts
- Modifying Custom Entities
Customizing Relationships and Mappings
- Types of Entity Relationships
- Creating Entity Relationships
- Entity Mapping
Customizing Forms, Views and Charts
- Basic UI Customization Capabilities
- View Customization Overview
- Form Customization Overview
- Other Form Objects
- Creating New Forms
Configuring Field Security
- Field Security Scope
- Field Security and Other Security Methods
- Enabling Auditing
- Viewing Audit Data
- Managing Audit Partitions
- Solutions Review
- Exporting and Importing Unmanaged Solutions
- Exporting and Importing Managed Solutions
How Do I Enrol For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training In Chennai At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our Microsoft Dynamics CRM training centre in Velachery to join Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training In Chennai Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai trainings Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Faculties At Chennai Trainings?
Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Chennai Trainings?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training In Chennai Testimonials
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training in Chennai is my first course in Training in Chennai, I have got very good learning experience on my Microsoft Dynamics CRM course in this training institute. Great teaching by the trainers and focused on job oriented point of view. Technical classes and Pratical sessions are so understandable and clearing doubts many times without hesitations. Thanks a lot.
Am Raj, I completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training in Chennai, This Microsoft Dynamics CRM training institue is a very peaceful environment for learning, Faculties are so knowledge and giving confident teaching. Thanks you sir.
I have chosen Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Chennai, trainer cover all the topics and ideas related to the realtime situations, Microsoft Dynamics CRM trainers have several ideas that are more additional tips for me. I recommended this Microsoft Dynamics CRM course in training in Chennai.
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!