Selenium Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings offers you the best Selenium Training in Chennai with Certification and Placement support. Selenium Testing Course in Chennai is one of the top testing and automation training course. We offer Real-time Projects for the students to grow and get a deep understanding of current technology. We also provide Online Selenium testing classes in Velachery, Chennai. We have Technical experts who have above 10 years experience in same field to train Selenium Testing training in Chennai. We also provide 100 % placement support for who enrol in Selenium Testing training in Chennai. Selenium certification in Chennai is one of the best qualifications to join in Top IT Corporation in Chennai.
Selenium Course In Chennai
Chennai Trainings provides the best selenium testing course in velachery, Chennai. We train the students from basic level to expert level in real-time environment. Chennai Trainings is the best selenium training institute in Chennai which offers a good level of training to the students. Contact – 09655 992 993 for best Selenium testing course in Chennai. We provide various batches like morning batch and evening batch for Selenium training and both online training and classroom training in Chennai.
Selenium Training Center in Chennai
Selenium training center in Chennai is the best place to study and get more and in-depth knowledge about selenium testing course. We have selenium instructor with working professional experience have 10+years in various domains. Our selenium trainer is subject matter expert and will provide real-time job oriented training with practical selenium classes in Chennai. Therefore Vast opening in selenium testing, So students can go for selenium testing course in Chennai.
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open-source (we can download freely and use it in our systems). It was introduced by Jason Huggins in the year 2004.
Selenium is the most powerful automated test suite for web applications across multiple browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) and multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac-OS, Solaris, etc.)
It supports multiple programming languages like Selenium, Perl, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby and Selenium Script
Prerequisites For Learning Selenium
You should know anyone of the programming languages to be it Selenium, C#, Python, Ruby, or Perl. One should know the following in a programming language.
What Is The Advantage Of Learning Selenium?
Open source/ Free tool
No OS/ browser demands
Support for multiple programming languages
Availability of Frameworks
Easy integration with other tools
Parallel & distributed testing
Flexibility while designing test cases
Demand for Selenium testers
Selenium Certification Details
Certified Selenium Tester Foundation
A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation certification
Selenium Class Methods In Chennai
- Board and chalk
- Classroom training
- Live coaching
- Video training
Selenium Salary In Chennai
Selenium with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
Selenium Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
Selenium Training In Chennai Location
Our Selenium Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. It is one of the best Selenium training centre in Chennai which offer Selenium courses in Chennai at low cost. If you are searching for Selenium training in Chennai, Chennai Trainings is the perfect choice for Selenium training institute in Chennai
Syllabus For Selenium Training In Chennai
- Selenium History
- Migrating to WebDriver latest Version
- Selenium 2.0 WebDriver Architecture
Installations and Configurations with Selenium basics
- Selenium Installation
- Eclipse configuration
- Selenium Jars download/Configuration
- Brush up basic Selenium concepts
Selenium OOPS Basics for Selenium
- Selenium first program basics
- Selenium program principles
- Classes, objects in Selenium
- Strings in Selenium
- Coding Basics
- Inheritance Concepts
- Practical usage of Inheritance
- Interface Concepts
- Practical Usage of Interface
- Runtime Polymorphism
Basic Concepts for first WebDriver program
- WebDriver Interface explanation and Invoking Browser
- Basic Methods of WebDriver
- How to run tests in Google Chrome
- How to run tests in Internet Explorer
- How to run tests in Firefox Browser
Locator Techniques& Tools used
- Preview Browser Add-ons overview to identify elements
- Preview Installing Firebug & Fire path Add-ons
- Locator Techniques: Xpath identification using Fire path, Name, ID, Class Name, Link Text, Partial Link
ADVANCED WAYS-locating objects
- writing Customized Xpath Using Attributes
- Writing customized Xpath Using Tag names Traversing
- Css Selectors locators
Techniques to automate Web UI
- Handle Dynamic dropdowns with WebDriver API
- Handling Static dropdowns with Select WebDriver API
- Handling Checkboxes with WebDriver API
- Handling Radio buttons with Customized Xpath
- Handling Radio button dynamically- real time examples
- Types of Alerts present and Methods to handle them
- Handling Selenium Alerts using WebDriver API
- Web Elements Validation
Techniques to automate ADVANCNED Web UI
- Handling Ajax/Mouse Interactions
- Actions class-real time example
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Window Handle concepts-real time example
- Live Example on working with Child windows
- How to handle Frames?
- Frames Techniques-real time example
Practical problems and Methods to handle them with Selenium
- How to handle table Grids in webpage
- How to overcome Synchronization problems
- Maximizing window and deleting cookies
- Handling HTTPS certifications
- Killing the Process and Cookies using Selenium
- How to take Screenshots in Selenium
Data driving from Excel for feeding data
- what is Apace POI API & Download Instructions
- Excel API Methods explanation
- Program for Retrieving data from excel
- Program for Updating data back to excel
Database Testing Integration with Selenium
- Integration steps and MySQL Download
- Jdbc odbc programming-Creating Project
- Creating Database Tables and connecting to Jdbc Selenium code
- Retrieving data from Database with Selenium code
Framework Part 1 TestNG
- Why TestNG and Its Advantages
- TestNG Installation and Setup in Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations Part
- Prioritizing the tests using TestNG
- Disabling Enabling the Test cases and putting Timeout
- Importance of TestNG xml file
- Including and excluding the Test cases from Execution with TestNG xml file
- Importance of Groups in TestNG
- Data driving Testing with TestNG
- DataProvider Annotation -Parameterizing Test cases
- Parameterizing from TestNG xml file
Framework Part 2 Data driven Framework
- Why we should not hard code the data?
- How to write Global parameters with Selenium code
- Data driving parameterization from Properties file
- How to deal with Reusable Components
Framework part 3 Maven-Build Management Tool
- What is Build Management tool?
- Creating Maven Project
- Understanding POM.xml file
Framework Part 4 Generating XSLT Reports
- What Execution reports we need to impress clients?
- Downloading and Configuring Xslt reports
- Generating Excellent HTML reports for Selenium Test Execution
Framework Part 5 Jenkins- CI Tool
- Why Jenkins? And where it going to help us in Framework design?
- Installing & Configuring Jenkins with Selenium and Maven
- Creating Jenkins project and integrating Existing Framework
- Running the Framework and Scheduling it from Jenkins
Page object model & Page Factory
- What is Page object model?
- Practical Exercise explaining Page object Model
- Page factory annotations FindBy
- Practical Example explaining Page Factory Model
Cross Browser Testing with Selenium Grid
- How to execute Selenium Tests Remotely
- Grid Concepts & Architecture
- Configuring Hub and Node
- Registering Nodes with Hub Server
- Desired Capabilities-Grid Program
- Execution Selenium scripts in Remote Machine
- Code and Commands
What is Selenium Training in Chennai?
Selenium training in Chennai at Chennai Trainings is a open source automated testing suite for web applications across different browsers and platforms.
Whom Selenium course is suitable for?
Selenium course in Chennai is suitable for who are interested in automatic testing.
What is the advantage of learning Selenium course at Chennai Trainings?
Selenium training in Chennai is a pure open sourse free and portable tool for automation testing.
Why should I learn Selenium course in Chennai Trainings?
- Selenium training in Chennai is designed and conducted by more than 10+ years experienced faculty
- Affordable fee with best Selenium training in Chennai
- Guidance of interview tips & training, Resume preparation
- Real-time projects and case study
How do i enrol for the Selenium training at Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our Selenium training centre in Chennai to join Selenium training in Chennai
What will be the size of a Selenium batch at Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai Trainings Selenium training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts. We have both 1 on 1 class and batches.
How equipped are the Selenium faculties at Chennai Trainings?
Our Selenium faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 8 years of experience.
What are the eligibility criteria for Selenium training in Chennai?
A person who interest in software testing.
How will Selenium training in Chennai help your career?
Selenium training in Chennai helps to grow high on testing.
What is the payment modes accepted at Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Trainings
What is the Selenium course duration in Chennai?
Selenium training in Chennai is 40Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What will be the Nature of Job?
Software Testing lifecycle
Where I can find the Selenium Job?
All type of MNC and medium level of companies in India
Selenium Training In Chennai Testimonials
– Sriram, Chennai
– Jamuna, Chennai
– Aarthy, Chennai
Our Other Related Courses
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!