IoT Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings provides best IoT training in Chennai in both IoT online training and IoT classroom training in Chennai with 100% placement support and real-time work experience. In Chennai Trainings IoT course is available on both weekdays and weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We offer IoT courses in Chennai to current and passed out students and working employees and IoT corporate training in Chennai. Our IoT training is like basic to advance level of training in Chennai. We provide real-time work experience and projects to the students in the IoT training period. Best IoT Course is located in Velachery, Chennai.
IoT Course In Chennai
We offer best IoT course in Chennai for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We provide IoT course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai. Learning IoT course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best IoT course in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scopeful technology. IoT training course in Chennai contains real-time examples and practical. Contact – 09655 992 993 for best IoT training in Chennai.
IoT Training Institute In Chennai
Chennai Training is the best IoT training institute in Chennai which provides IoT courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. IoT training institute in Chennai is one of the best place to learn IoT course in Chennai Trainings. IoT training institute in Chennai will provide online training, classroom training and corporate training in Chennai with qualified trainers. In IoT training institute in Chennai have more than 10 years experienced faculty to train the students.
IoT Training Centre In Chennai
Are you planning for IoT training in Chennai? Chennai Trainings is one of the best IoT training center in Chennai and it will be the best choice for learning IoT course at an affordable cost. Our IoT training in Chennai faculty has a lot of Real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. Chennai Trainings is recognized as Best IoT training center in Chennai by the students.
Overview of IoT Course
The Internet of Things (IOT) is the next wave, world is going to witness. Today, we live in an era of connected devices (mobile phones, computers etc.), the future is of connected things (Things mean: home appliances, vehicles, lamp-posts, personal accessories, your pets, industrial equipment’s and everything which you use in dayto-day life). Internet of Things is a term given to the attempt of connecting objects to the internet and also to each other – allowing people and objects themselves to analyze data from various sources in real-time and take necessary actions in an intelligent fashion.
Since IoT is the future of technology therefore it will prove meaningful for all the IT professionals but it is all the more meaningful for Software Developers, Engineers, Data Analysts, and Big Data Professionals. Otherwise, IoT is equally ideal for individuals who wish to have a career in the domain of Internet of Things.
IoT Salary In Chennai
IoT with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
IoT Course Duration In Chennai
45 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
IoT Training Locations In Chennai
Our IoT Training centre in Chennai
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality IoT training centre in Velachery, Chennai. IoT course in Chennai is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for IoT certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
IoT Course Syllabus In Chennai
Internet of Things
- Internet of Things – The Future
- Exploring Devices Connected to the Internet
- Studying Components of IoT Devices
- Design Considerations of IoT
- IoT Device and the Physical World
- IoT & Hardware-Software Set back
- IoT and the Embedded Systems
- IoT and Big Data, Cloud, Analytics
IoT Architecture: Hardware and Software
- Studying IoT Stack Architecture
- IoT Architecture: Components and Layers
- The IoT App
- IoT and the Data Processing Platform
- IoT and Connecting Thing or Device
- IoT and aPaaS
- Data and Device Management in IoT
- Middleware in IoT
- Device hub/Gateway
- Sensors and Hardware/Firmware in IoT
IoT and arduino Platform
- Exploring the Arduino Platform
- Arduino: Open Source IoT Platform
- Arduino Physical Board and Libraries
- Integrated Development Environment
- Arduino Shields and Operations
- Heat and Light Sensing
- Other Features: GPS and UI Display
- Arduino and Programming
- Arduino and C Language
- External Devices on the Arduino Board
The Arduino Interface
- The Arduino Interface: An Overview
- Inputs and Outputs
- Sensors, Sensing and the Physical World
- Types of Sensors Deployed
- Sensors and Connections to Arduino
- Conversion: Analog and Digital Signals
- Information Exchange: Physical and Digital Domains
- Signal Conversion and Programing
- Arduino Shields and Software Libraries
The Raspberry Pi Platform
- Defining Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Platform: Features
- Operating System and the Single-board Computer
- The Raspberry User Interface
- Networking in Raspberry
- Deploying Compute-intensive IoT
- Raspberry Pi Environment Set up
- Python Coding for the Raspberry Pi
- Python-based Integrated Development Environment
- Tracing and Debugging Python Code
Raspberry Pi Interface
- Raspberry Pi and the Physical World
- Exploring Input and Output Devices
- Studying Protocols: USB, HDMI and Ethernet
- Protocols and Information Exchange
- Physical Devices and Control
- Controlling Devices: Motors, Sensors, Thermostats, Switches
- Signal Conversion: Analog to Digital
- Raspberry Pi Expansion Boards
- Complex Hardware Setup and Raspberry Pi
- IoT Sensors: An Overview
- Sensors and IoT Systems
- Micro-electromechanical Systems and IoT Sensors
- Sensors judging Proximity
- Sensors judging Temperature
- Electric Sensors
- Mechanical Sensors
- Acoustics and Acceleration
- Smart Sensors and Analytics
- Smart Sensors and Connectivity
- Communication in IoT
- Information Exchange Methodology for IoT
- Bluetooth and WiFi in IoT
- Near Field Communication in IoT
- Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cellular, Thread in IoT
- Communication Protocols
- Interoperability between Devices
- IoT System and Coding
- Micro-controller-based Embedded System
- Programming Interface and the Physical World
- System Design and Microcontrollers
- Future of IoT with Programming
IoT Security and Design
- IoT Design for end-to-end Security
- Exploring Hack-proof Methods
- Information Exchange, Networking and Security
- Security and Software Updates
- Security and Error Reporting
- Use of Centrally Deployed Software and Firmware
- Competitive Infrastructure
- Security and User Updates
- Rolling Updates and Rolling Back Security Updates
- Channels for Security from Regular Updates
- Security and Software Testing
- Testing of third-party services
- End-user Testing Initiatives for Security
- Ensuring Support and User Onboarding
- Edge Processing
- Secure Data Management
- Collection and Retention
- Legal and Regulatory Compliances
- IoT Project: Raspberry Pi and Python
- IoT Project: Arduino Uno Board
How Do I Enrol For IoT Training At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our IoT training centre in Velachery to join IoT course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A IoT Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai trainings IoT training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The IoT Faculties At Chennai Trainings?
Our IoT faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Training
What Is The IoT Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
IoT training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Chennai Trainings?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
IoT Training Testimonials
HI I’m Prasanth, I finish IOT course training in chennai trainings. Learning experience here has been interesting as well as easy to understand. Not only do we get to know the concepts well but also helps us in our overall development. So, both technical and professional learning is taken care of!! Great platform to learn
– Prasanth, Chennai
The main thing about Chennai trainings is flexible timings, great trainers, and excellent learning opportunities for IOT Course here. Good institute for software development courses, they teach in-depth and go to great details when it comes to teaching IOT concepts. Recommended institute for IOT training course.
– Nikilesh, Chennai
This is kiran, Im Recently did my IOT Training Course& Certification from Chennai trainings. Very nice friendly trainer with professional experience. Industry relevant teaching helped me a lot when preparing for exams. Best institute for IOT, CCNA and Network administration Training Course &Certification in Chennai
– Kiran, Chennai
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!