SSAS Training In Chennai
Chennai Trainings provides best SSAS training in Chennai in both SSAS online training and SSAS classroom training in Chennai with 100% placement support and real-time work experience. In Chennai Trainings SSAS course is available on both weekdays and weekend classes in Velachery, Chennai. We offer SSAS courses in Chennai to current and passed out students and working employees and SSAS corporate training in Chennai. Our SSAS training is like basic to advance level of training in Chennai. We provide real-time work experience and projects to the students in the SSAS training period. Best SSAS Course is located in Velachery, Chennai.
SSAS Course In Chennai
We offer best SSAS course in Chennai for students and job assistance in Chennai Trainings. We provide SSAS course with flexible timings for part-time working employees and students in Velachery, Chennai. Learning SSAS course in Chennai Trainings will bring you up in the career of booming technology. Chennai Trainings is extensively providing the best SSAS course in Velachery for those who like to grow themselves by learning this scopeful technology. SSAS training course in Chennai contains real-time examples and practical. Contact – 09962 734 734 for best SSAS training in Chennai.
SSAS Training Institute In Chennai
Chennai Training is the best SSAS training institute in Chennai which provides SSAS courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training in Velachery, Chennai. SSAS training institute in Chennai is one of the best place to learn SSAS course in Chennai Trainings. SSAS training institute in Chennai will provide online training, classroom training and corporate training in Chennai with qualified trainers. In SSAS training institute in Chennai have more than 10 years experienced faculty to train the students.
SSAS Training Centre In Chennai
Are you planning for SSAS training in Chennai? Chennai Trainings is one of the best SSAS training centre in Chennai and it will be the best choice for learning SSAS course at an affordable cost. Our SSAS training in Chennai faculty has a lot of Real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. Chennai Trainings is recognized as Best SSAS training centre in Chennai by the students.
Microsoft SQL Sever Analysis Services (SSAS) enables you to analyze large quantities of data. With it, you can design, create, and manage multidimensional structures that contain detail and aggregated data from multiple data sources. To manage and work with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cubes, you use SQL Server Management Studio. To create new OLAP cubes, you use Business Intelligence Development Studio.
SSAS Salary In Chennai
SSAS with required competence can expect about a package of 10,000 to 35,000 Which is the average.
SSAS Course Duration In Chennai
40 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
SSAS Training In Chennai Locations
Our SSAS Training centre in Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600042
Chennai Trainings is located in Velachery, Chennai. We are one of the quality SSAS training centre in Velachery, Chennai. SSAS course in Chennai is the best course to place in MNC’s. It is the perfect choice for SSAS certified training in Velachery, Chennai.
SSAS Training In Chennai Syllabus
Introduction to SSAS:
- What is SSAS
- Why SSAS
- What are the core services present in SSAS
- What is UDM(Unified Dimension Model)
- What are the different tools we will use in SSAS
- How to install and use the AdventureWorks DW
- How to create a SSAS project and create a data source which will connect to this
- How to create a star schema using a Data Source
- How to create a Snow flake Schema using a Data Source View
- How to Design a Data warehouse
- What is OLAP and OLTP system
- Advantages of OLAP and OLTP system
- What is Data ware house
- What are the key elements of data ware house
- What is fact table and dimension tables
- What is Attribute, Member, Measure
- What is cube and examples
- What is Dimension Model
- Different types of approaches for designing Dimension Model
Data Source View and Cube Wizard:
- What is cube and advantages of cube
- What is Data Source View
- How to create Data Source View
- How to Use of filter
- How to Add related tables
- How to Remove unwanted tables
- How to use Named Calculations
- Using Cube Wizard, how to create Cube
- How to Add Required Measure Groups and Measures
- How to Add dimensions, attributes to the cube
MDX (Multi – Dimensional expressions) and Cube Browser:
- What is MDX
- How to use MDX
- Different distinct modes In Analysis Services MDX
- How to develop cube objects
- How to write a query using MDX
- What is a cell, tuple, set, slice
- What are the Different we can use in MDX queries
- What is Members and Children
- How to write a query by using functions that Non Empty, cross Join, filter and Top Count
- What is Cube Browser
- Advantages of Cube Browser
- How to use Cube Browser
- What is Calculation
- How to Create Calculations
- What is Calculation Designer
- How to Create Calculation for Gross profit margin using templates
- How to use expressions in Calculations
- How To define the percent of total calculations
- How To browse the new calculated members
- What is Script View
- Advantages of Script View
Working with Dimensions:
- What is Dimension
- Advantages of Dimension
- How to Create Dimension Using Dimension wizard
- How to Create Snow Flake Dimension Using Dimension Designer
- What is Time Dimension
- What is Attribute Hierarchies and User Defined Hierarchies
- What is Attribute Relationship
- Importance of using composite key for identifying attributes uniquely
Working with Cube Design:
- How to Create Cube using dimensions
- How to include dimension in Cube
- What is Fact Relationship, Reference Relationship
- How to Define Relationship
- What is Measure
- How to add Measures
- How to use Aggregate Functions
- How to Add Measure Group
Translation, Perspective and Actions:
- What is Translation
- How to use Translation in cube
- What is perspective
- How to create perspective
- What is Action
- What are the Different types of Actions
KPI (Key Performance Indicator):
- What is KPI
- Advantages of KPIs
- What are the Properties of KPI
- How to Create KPIs
- How to add Goal, value, status, trend expression to KPIs
- How to deploy KPI in KPI Browser
- What is Parallel Period
Deployment and Processing:
- What are the Deployment Options
- What are Processing Options for complete Solution
- What are the Processing Options for Individual Dimensions
- How to deploy using SSDT
- How to Deploy using Deployment wizard
- How to Deploy using XMLA Script
- What is Aggregation
- Advantages of Aggregation
- Understanding Query Processing
- How to Create Aggregation design for any Partition
- What is Aggregation Design Wizard
- What are the Different types of Security roles
- How to assign User Security
- How to Create Database level Security
- What are the difference between administrator and user security
- How to provide cube and dimension level Security
- How to Deploy the cube and browser with new Role
- How to create cell level security
How Do I Enrol For SSAS Training At Chennai Trainings?
You can contact at 09655 992 993 or directly walk into our SSAS training centre in Chennai, Velachery to join SSAS course in Chennai
What Will Be The Size Of A SSAS Training Batch At Chennai Trainings?
We at Chennai trainings SSAS training in Chennai will give individual attention to students so that they will be able to clarify all the doubts.
How Equipped Are The SSAS Faculties At Chennai Trainings?
Our SSAS faculty member is industry expert and has experience in real-time application and more than 10 years of experience.
What Is The Payment Modes Accepted In Chennai Trainings?
Both hot cash and net banking is available on Chennai Trainings
What Is The SSAS Course Duration In Chennai Trainings?
SSAS training in Chennai is 35 Hrs of theoretical and practical sessions.
What Are The Different Mode Of Training In Chennai Trainings?
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Online training
- Customized training
SSAS Training Testimonials
The class was SSAS and easy to understand. One of the Best SSAS training institute in Chennai is Chennai Trainings. The overall experience with is very good. I would suggest to join Chennai Trainings.
I was joined to SSAS training in Chennai at Chennai Trainings. The training was very good with affordable fees, Solving the practical problems and clearing all doubt on the concepts. They also give practical experience.
– Salman, Chennai
Chennai Trainings is very reliable for SSAS online course. They are giving such a wonderful training and hands on sessions. They especially provide project oriented training. Their way of teaching is good and easily adoptable with the trainer point of view.
– Barkavi, Chennai
Our Other Related Courses
Get a custom quote from our project expert trainer!